Prayer and Worship
The Eucharist is the sacrament of unity, deepening the communion of the faithful with Christ and with one another in Christ.
- First Friday of the month voluntary Mass for both staff and students
- Annual whole School Mass
- Annual Year Mass
- Holy Days of Obligation
- Patronal Feast Day – celebrated by Father Nicholas – Dean of Hillingdon
- Welcome Mass – Staff, Year 7 and Sixth Form
- Leaver’s Mass – Year 11 and Sixth From – celebrated by Bishop John
- Annual Memorial Mass
- Headteachers – Thanksgiving and Induction Masses – celebrated by Bishops of Education
- The 50th Anniversary Mass – celebrated by Cardinal Vincent Nichols & Deanery priests
All liturgies need not be identified with the Eucharist. We recognise the value of other forms of celebration and prayer. Seasons of Advent and Lent (with an established form of the Sacrament of Reconciliation) which offers a stimulating input of religious knowledge, moral content and time for reflection and prayer.